The 2017 Tour De Timor route is shaping up to be full of spectacular scenery and epic daily adventures . As the entries will sell quickly, we are introducing a special super early bird pre-entry offer that 100% guarantees your entry is processed now and you don’t miss out!
THE RACE OF A LIFETIME
5 Gruelling Days
2 Decked out Campsite Locations
Big prizes for each category
Huge hill climbs
Please note that international registration (including expats) will be strictly limited to 300 in 2017 so get in quick.
Registration is $1,350AU
Ready to register for Tour de Timor?
You will need to:
Have your passport details & your credit card handy
Must be 18 years of age by 1st September 2017 to participate
Bring your sense of adventure
Start training now for Tour de Timor 2017
- Camp site facilities for each district overnight location including shower and bathroom facilities
- Meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 5
- Water points of approx every 20-25km
- Race medical services (free on-site basic treatment)
- Participant t-shirt
- TDT Rider knicks or bib shorts*
- TdT carryall bag
- Timorese coffee samples, gels and other surprises and treats
- Transport of riders bags to each stage
*Bibshorts are no longer available for late registration (any after 1st August 2017) as we must pre order
- Finisher’s medal
- Professional timing and results
- Daily rewards and entertainment
- Medical support at district night locations (with at cost fees)
- Course booklet
- The adventure of a lifetime!